Re: What is GNOME office?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 08:08:52AM -0600, Mike Kestner wrote:
> Dick Porter wrote:
>
> > Surely "what is GNOME Office" should be "all GNOME applications that do
> > officey things". If we have more than one candidate for a particular role,
> > then include them all. Choice is good (particularly when they all interoperate)!
>
> Unfortunately, this thought process doesn't work well in the current
> GNOME corporate expansion.  Corporations that are considering investment
> into GNOME will want to know which application is the "official"
> component of GO, when two or more exist.

  Do you speak for one of those companies ? If no please abstain putting
words in their mouth, if yes can you be more precise about the company's
your are speaking for ?

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | http://xmlsoft.org/