Re: Reminder: Voting closes Wednesday night, 11/8

<quote who="Russell Steinthal">

> Finally, please be sure that you send your ballot to vote gnome org;
> we have been receiving some ballots at elections gnome org, but we
> are unable to process ballots received at that address.

Thanks for the personal reminder too, btw. I'd been avoiding paring down my
shortlist of 13 to 11... Too many good people.

There didn't seem to be an autoreply for ballot submissions - if possible,
it would be useful to know that our votes have been accepted, etc.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's
                          wetter around the edges.