Re: Back up board members

hi ray,

interesting idea.  there's no provision for that, and it's too late to do that
at this time.

but we've tried to clearly articulate what the tasks are on
foundation.gnome.org, so that candidates should have a good understanding of
what they're signing up for.  Similarly, by reviewing what the board's tasks
are, and reading through each candidate's candidacy statement, voters should be
able to elect the right group of people.

if people resign from the board, the board can decide to either appoint a
replacement person, or decide to have elections to designate a replacement.

bart