Re: Some people I once met ...

Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com> writes:

>         Sorry, perhaps I should have made it more explicit. You may well
> be the right person for the job; but I prefer to vote for any or some of:
> people I know, have met, discussed stuff with, are old time Gnome
> contributors and I know I can trust.

Lest anyone else misconstrue my message in this rather strange way, I
didn't mean to imply that Michael should vote for me. I was just
noting the lack of balance in his list (something which he alluded to
himself, and indeed, I quoted his explanation).

I've snipped the other strange and inappropriate personal attacks.

 - Maciej