Re: Why you should vote for these people

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 07:02:10PM -0600, thus said Federico Mena Quintero:

> TUOMAS KUOSMANEN - He drew a DUCK, damnit.  It's a DUCK.  It's not a
> CHICKEN.  Chickens do not wear aviator goggles.

YEAH! So I did! And it's not a sad duck. It's a HAPPY DUCK! Deal with it!

   -> http://tigert.gimp.org/gimp/portfolio/images/happyduck.gif

So there!

Tuomas

(I thought this might need a bit of explanation :) It was one of those
images I did after getting a Wacom graphics tablet and trying to learn my
way around with it.. Great tool for stuff I do.. Yes, with the GIMP)

--

.--->  tigert helixcode com     .    |\,/|          tigert gimp org  <-----.
+---->  www.helixcode.com      -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+