Re: polarization (Was :Eleven good candidates)

hello,
I know is a very dificult to choose the best 11 eleven
members but I really miss some candidatures that nobody is
talking about and I think that it is a big error.

* Bruce Perens
* Jim Gettys

Both of them have a lot of experiency in very large
projects (sucessful ones) and is a terrible waste
if they are not in the board. I know it will hurt
but the sum of their years working in projects
is more than the half of the total candidatures.

Cheers
</juantomas>

Juantomás García
http://www.disoft.es    Comite Organizador Expo-Linux 2001