Re: Some comments

"Almer S. Tigelaar" <almer1@dds.nl> writes:

> Hmmm, well if there are no problems in practice than I can agree
> with the current statements in the document. I was only reasoning
> from a theoratical point of view.

Sure. And I can understand your concerns very good.

I have exactly the same problems with the current steering committee -
except for the fact that I know the people in the steercom and I also
know Miguel and that I trust all of them.

But there are a lot of other people who don't. And they have big problems
with the way decisions are being made at the moment.

This may also be a reason why some people may not like the foundation.

And it's one of the big things we need to change in the foundation.

We need to give people the feeling that the foundation is *their*
foundation and that *they*'re represented in it.

--
Martin Baulig
martin@gnome.org (private)