Re: Initial slate

Hi Martin,

Sounds like you're offering to put together a slate that would come out of
the 'foundation-list' and that you're offering to be one of the people to
help make that hapen.  I think that's an excellent idea.

My personal opinion is that making list of constituencies to be represented
will only take you so far and that you've pretty much done the background
work necessary and should start working with a few other people and put
together a slate.

Bart