Re: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:26:59 Havoc Pennington wrote:

> kelly@poverty.bloomington.in.us writes:
> > Keep in mind that this Board is going to be unlikely to be able to
> > have a formal, sit-down meeting more than once or twice a year.
> >

> But it will have a conference call every couple weeks, as the steering
> committee does now. At least, I think that's very helpful.

Yes I would also like to be able to join (on a listening capacity only) in on
the conference call even if I'm not on the board.  I hope it would have an open
meeting policy.  Is this allowed now?

Rusty

> Havoc

Rusty Conover        | rusty@zootweb.com
Systems Programmer   | 406-586-5050 x242
Zoot Enterprises     | http://www.zootweb.com