Re: Corporate Stuff
- From: kelly poverty bloomington in us
- To: Ali Abdin <aliabdin aucegypt edu>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Corporate Stuff
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:24:32 -0500
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:44:56 +0300, Ali Abdin <email@example.com> said:
>The only issue I see with this is that many GNOME developers
>(especially the 'core' ones) are affiliated with GNOME-related
Virtually everyone who might possibly sit the board is "affiliated"
with a corporation of some sort or another, by the standards
previously discussed for defining "affiliation". You clearly have
some other standard for affiliation in mind; could you elaborate on
it? It seems pointless to require that fully half the board be
unemployed or employed only by a non-profit or the government.
] [Thread Prev