Re: Corporate Stuff

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:44:56 +0300, Ali Abdin <aliabdin@aucegypt.edu> said:

>The only issue I see with this is that many GNOME developers
>(especially the 'core' ones) are affiliated with GNOME-related
>corporations.

Virtually everyone who might possibly sit the board is "affiliated"
with a corporation of some sort or another, by the standards
previously discussed for defining "affiliation".  You clearly have
some other standard for affiliation in mind; could you elaborate on
it?  It seems pointless to require that fully half the board be
unemployed or employed only by a non-profit or the government.

Kelly