Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

> > That list was only announced in gnome-hackers, and sadly,
> > gnome-hackers does not have all of the people involved in the GNOME
> > community.
> >

> Well, this thread which you received discussed the issue, and the
> decision to go only to gnome-hackers was made with no objection from
> you. So I don't know why you're whining now.

I scanned my gnome-hackers folder and my steercom folder, and I do not
see anything there pointing out:

	1. That the foundation-list was going to be closed.

	2. That the foundation-list was going to be kept private.

	3. Any discussion at all about the closedness of it on
           anything remotely visible.  I did a subject search, and a
           body search for both folders.

The Foundation list should be open to any interested parties.

Miguel.