SO integration.

Hi Christian,

> SO on the other hand has no integration, and the SO developers seems
> lukewarm at best to doing any real work to intergrate their suite with
> GNOME.

        I'm afraid I can't agree with this. Furthermore, there is a school
of programmer that cannot concieve of the feasibility of a project so
large as what needs to happen inside StarOffice in order to achieve a
useful path towards further intergration with Gnome technologies.

        I remain optimistic that integration will proceed despite the nay
sayers for many reasons. However, this has to start at the component level
in my opinion, the level of guts and infastructure, not the level of
pretty user interfaces. Not until a firm foundation is layed to bridge the
underlying technology divide can we start to build a common platform.

        Regards,

                Michael.