Re: Minutes of the GNOME Foundation Board meeting 5 December 2000

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard w3 org> writes:
> > Work Done:
> > ==========
> > 
> >   ACTION: Maciej to start the discussion on-line to get candidates for
> >           a QA coordinator for the Gnome-1.4 and Gnome-2.0 core coordinator
> > 	  => Done, Michael and George proposed themselves for 2.0
> Hmm, looks like you guys forgot me ...
> Btw. I'm glad to hear that Michael and George volunteered to to this stuff,
> I think we three will be a good team :-)

Whoops, sorry, this was inaccurate. I should have fixed it before
Daniel sent out the minutes. What I said is that _Martin_ and George
proposed themselves (so far). I don't think Michael has proposed
himself as a 2.0 coordinator (at least not yet). We're still
interested in hearing from other possible volunteers, of course.

 - Maciej

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]