Re: my new job

From: Bart Decrem <bart eazel com>
> now we'll have even more support within HP!

That's certainly my desire. GNOME seems to have a lot of support within
HP today. People there are really excited about Linux and Free Software.

I am authorized to represent the corporation to the free software
community, and if necessary can take your wishes all the way to Carly
(the chairman). There are three people on the org chart between her and
I - a General Manager, a VP, and a President, and all but Carly are easy
to get on the phone - she requires an appointment. All of this means
that they are really serious about free software and Liunux.

	Thanks

	Bruce