Re: Panel for next LWCE in New York...

    Maciej> Actually, this list lacks any hackers with no
    Maciej> GNOME-related corporate affiliation, for that angle,
    Maciej> perhaps the top people would be James Henstridge, Raph
    Maciej> Levien or Dan Mueth (not currently a GNOME hacker, but
    Maciej> head of th GDP).

A good idea: Dan does great stuff, and we need to encourage people to
think that each line of docs is as valueable as a line of C code.

    Maciej> Since Sun is planning to make the biggest new
    Maciej> contributions here, it might also be good to have someone
    Maciej> from Sun, either John Heard or Marco Buerros probably.

Shall we make this contingent upon Sun's code showing up in the GNOME
CVS?  I'm delighted by Sun's future contributions, and they should be
encouraged, but if anyone else said "dudes, I'm going to contribute
code to GNOME in the future", we should probably say "cool: we'll put
you on gnome-hackers as soon as you are ready to make your first CVS
commit."

Has any of Sun's code showed up in CVS yet?