Re: [Panel for next LWCE in New York...]

Don't read so much into this, I just want to put together something to let
people know where gnome is going.

Also, I hate to say it , but have you looked where a huge number of gnome
hackers work nowadays? Red Hat, Helix, Eazel.

Anyhow, the point is, I want a good panel to talk , authoritatively,
on where gnome is going, Miguel should be on it, as should nat, now
someone technical from Eazel should be on it too, who else? Owen Taylor?

Just give me names, don't be so sensitive, I have no intention of
shuitting people out.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com