Panel for next LWCE in New York...

Hi folks, I was talking with Kathy Moran of IDG who is the conference
manager for LWCE in new york early next year and she had an idea for a
feature panel presentation regarding gnome.

I told her I thought it was a good idea and offrered to moderate as our
company doesn't directly track it's revenue to Gnome a'la helix and eazel.
The idea is to have the various gnomish companies represent themselves,
talk about what's gone on with the foundation and take q&A from the
audience.

So I need panel members, obvious choices might be Miguel, Nat and Andy H.
, who else would like to join in? I'd like to keep it "Real" say no more
than 4 or so people in the panel.

 Chris DiBona

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com