next steps

Hi everyone,

I'm going on vacation for three weeks (returning September 9) and won't
be checking my email.  But Rob Humphreys, rob@collab.net, is going to
keep working on moving the GNOME Foundation forward.  He's going to get
started on the paperwork for the foundation.  Our hope is to get the
foundation incorporated over the next month or two and have elections
well before the year is out.

In the meantime, you can find the current draft of the foundation's
charter at http://www.decrem.com/gnomefdn.html

And a log of some of the press coverage generated last week is at
http://www.decrem.com/gnomepress.html

Cheers,

Bart