Re: a warning against interviews

Mark Galassi <rosalia@galassi.org> writes:

> It's funny how he can say I'm an OS programmer when I'm an
> astrophysicist, and how he can take my mostly positive comments and
> turn them into a negative sound-byte.  I guess I feel like a
> politician "quoted out of context", and I assure people that you
> would not think my interview offensive if you had heard me speak.

Don't worry about it Mark, at least they got a couple things correct,
like how the big corporate giant Red Hat 'adopted' Linux. This was, of
course, after Marc Ewing tried to sell so many other Operating Systems
under the Red Hat name. Ah, I can still remember the good old days
when we just sold hats...

Dave