a warning against interviews

The news.com article at

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-2522395.html

has some scary misquotes in it.  I begin to wish I had not talked to
the guy.

It's funny how he can say I'm an OS programmer when I'm an
astrophysicist, and how he can take my mostly positive comments and
turn them into a negative sound-byte.  I guess I feel like a
politician "quoted out of context", and I assure people that you would
not think my interview offensive if you had heard me speak.

I'm thinking I should have never made a big deal at all over the
foundation issue: I'm sure things will be OK in the end, and the
publicity will be nice.