Re: advisory board & announcement update

On 09 Aug 2000 00:36:48 +0200, Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> said:

>That's something different than saying "I want to leave" in the
>middle of a year.

It's a different story with voluntary departures; but again, a refund
only seems appropriate if membership provides some tangible benefit
(e.g. membership in a country club, where membership gets you access
to the course).  This Foundation is (as I see it) not offering any
tangible benefit to its members that is not also offered to the
general public, so I don't see any point in a refund in that
situation, either.

Kelly