Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Chris,

Wonderful.  It's awesome to have you on board!

For the press release and the organization of the event, we have created a
separate, closed mailing list that includes the entire Gnome Steering Committee
and PR reps from Red Hat, Helix Code, Sun and Eazel.  It's tricky to get sign off
from everyone involved so I do think we need to keep that list closed and small,
but if there's someone here who's dying to get involved in those discussions, pls
let me know and I'll be happy to add you.

Chris: shall I add you to the press-release list as the VA contact, or is there
someone else I should add for that?

Bart