Re: Draft for review: press event invite

Hi Barbara,

Excellent work!  One comment:

>  These executives will
> discuss plans for the evolution of the Gnome platform and the Gnome
> organization. We'll allow ample time for Q&A.

Presumably the 'evolution of the Gnome platform' piece refers primarily to
the integration of OpenOffice into Gnome Office.  It seems to me like things
are on track for that announcement to be ready on 8/15 - just wanted to flag
this for the members of the steering committee.

bd