Re: [fdn-ann] press release re-organizing

Hi Barbara,

Yes, in fact, this makes the Miguel quote more important.  I think we should
also put a quote from Brian Behlendorff in the main portion, applauding this
things as an open source guru.  Is that OK with everyone?

Yes, the quotes should also go over the wire.

Bart