[fdn-ann] GNOME Invite list + RSVPs so far

Hello,
Attached is the list of the reporters we have invited to the GNOME press
conference.  We've invited everyone listed under the "Trade" tab and we are
waiting to hear back on the pre-briefs strategy to contact the business
press. Status of the RSVPs is also included at the bottom of the email.

If you would like to follow up with a particular reporter, please let us
know so that we don't contact the same people twice. We plan on following
up with everyone on the list if we don't hear back from them via email.

Also, a couple of reporters are not able to attend the press conference but
would like to schedule some time to speak with Miguel. Please let me know
if we can arrange for meetings with them. These reporters are:

-Dominique Deckmyn, Computerworld. Would like a pre-briefing for a preview
article he is writing and which is scheduled to appear on Monday August 14.
-Bob McMillan, editor of Linux Magazine. He would like to do dinner with
Miguel for an interview on GNOME which would then be published in Linux Mag.
-Jack Wallen of TechRepublic. He has a conflict and would like speak with
Miguel at the show about GNOME.

RSVPs:

YES:
InformationWeek: Karyl Scott
Maximum Linux / XML Journal: Malcolm Dean
the451.com: Rachel Chalmers
LinuxDevices.com: Rick Lehrbaum
Gamespy.com: James Hills
Interex: Michael Ehrhardt