Preliminary Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2020

Foundation Members,

We're happy to announce the preliminary results for this year's Board
of Directors elections.

Winners are Regina Nkemchor Adejo, Robert McQueen, Felipe Borges, and Ekaterina Gerasimova.
(details at https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=28)

If you'd like to challenge these results, please send an e-mail to
membership-committee gnome org. You can challenge them until
2020-06-22, 23:59 UTC.  Please note these results should not be considered final until all challenges have been resolved.

This year we had 219 registered voters, 114 of which sent in valid
ballots. We encourage everyone to check the list of all votes and
verify their ballot:

https://vote.gnome.org/votes.php?election_id=28

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.gnome.org/~av