[GUADEC 2020] Event information

Hello,

The GNOME Foundation is excited to announce we’re moving GUADEC.org to a new events website: https://events.gnome.org/e/guadec2020.
The new site is powered by the Indico platform, developed by CERN, and will be available to use for all upcoming events, meetings, and conferences. You can find the latest information on GUADEC, including the call for papers, travel details, and registration, available on this new site.

GUADEC 2020 will run from July 22-28 and the 22-25 will be entirely filled with talks.
This year we’re adding one additional day of talks at the beginning of the conference. This first day will be our “GNOME Open Day” and feature pre-conference type presentations about local outreach, governance, and getting started with contributing to GNOME projects.
Talks on this day will be at a beginner level and we welcome presentations to be given in both Spanish and English, making these more accessible for locals.
Our official GUADEC welcome and regularly scheduled talk tracks will begin on July 23.

BoFs will close out the remaining conference days, July 26-27, and will be followed by an organized day trip on the 28th. BoF rooms will still be open for those wishing to continue working on July 28th.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions and I hope to see you all at GUADEC 2020!

Best,
Kristi