Now Open: GNOME Community Engagement Challenge Application

Hi Everyone,

We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of the Inaugural GNOME Community Engagement Challenge with over $65,000 in prizes!

Now Accepting Submissions at https://surveys.gnome.org/index.php/986379?lang=en. Phase One of the Community Engagement Challenge is officially open and we will be accepting submissions until July 1, 2020. We're looking for fun and creative ideas from individuals and teams alike and hope that you will consider submitting a proposal. For questions and more information about the Challenge please see our FAQs at https://www.gnome.org/challenge/faqs or email us at cechallenge gnome org.

Join our Q&A.
Throughout the Challenge, we will host question and answer sessions online. The first session will take place on Tuesday, April 14, from 15:00-16:30 UTC in our #CEChallenge channel on https://chat.gnome.org/.

Share the news!
Please share the Challenge with your friends and colleagues, follow us on social media or post your own Challenge progress using #GNOMEChallenge.

We look forward to seeing everyone's entries!

--
-
Melissa Wu