Delay in minutes of August 21

As per the guideline [1], this is a notification that I wasn't able to complete draft minutes of the board meeting of August 21 in time for the board meeting of September 9. The intention is to approve them, together with the minutes of the board meeting of September 2 which will then come due, during the next following board meeting, September 23. I don't foresee any problems in preparing them which would cause any further delay.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/Guidelines

Regards,
--
Philip