Registration for GUADEC 2019 is now open!

Hi all,

The GUADEC organizers are pleased to announce that the registration for GUADEC 2019 is now open.

GUADEC is the the largest annual gathering of GNOME developers and community members and will take place this year in Thessaloniki, Greece between August 23rd – August 28th.
If you are planning to attend please register here (https://blogs.gnome.org/guadecregistration/)

Parties with an interest in GNOME are strongly encouraged to attend. Travel and accommodation information is available on the GUADEC website.

You can book and pay for your accommodation online during registration, which helps to bring all attendees into one place. We highly recommend doing it as soon as possible, since this accommodation is limited!
People who are sponsored from the GNOME Foundation please DO NOT buy it from the website. Our team will arrange the accommodation for you.
Also do not forget to purchase your Food package, it’s under the category of “Food and Entertainments”. This package will include the meals from 23rd -28th of August.

In the following days we will provide more information regarding the ‘Day Trip’ and other activities that will happen during the event.

Please follow GUADEC on Twitter for frequent updates about the conference.
In case of any question please write to: guadec-organization gnome org

We expect to publish the complete program for the conference soon.

Hope to see you in Greece!

Best Regards,
Kristi