Board of Directors Elections 2018 - Candidacy - Mike Hill

Full name: Michael Hill
Email: mdhill gnome org
Corporate affiliation: self-employed

Hello Foundation members,

I've been more than adequately represented by the Board in recent years and would happily offer more of the same. I wanted to add my name to the list of candidates because it's been too short lately, I want to help, and I'm free of the time constraints I once had. I'm not a developer but I've used GNOME in my work in IT and engineering for many of the last twenty years, and I get my kicks these days doing production CAD work using Fedora Rawhide.

Mike