New GNOME Foundation employee - GTK+ Core Developer

Dear Foundation members,

After a long and robust recruitment process, I'm very pleased to
announce our first new staff member in a while.
Emmanuele Bassi will be joining us tomorrow (3rd December) to take on
the role of GTK+ Core Developer!

Emmanuele has a long history of contributions to GTK, and has been a
Foundation member himself for over 12 years.
Previously working at Endless, Mozilla and Intel, where he contributed
to many components of the GNOME core development platform, I'm happy to
bring him on board to continue his commitment to the project.

I'm sure you'll all give him a warm welcome in this new role!

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation