Stepping down from the board

Hi everyone,

I regret to announce that I have decided to step down from the board.
I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues at the moment and that is
making it impossible for me to be of any use to the team.

I thank everyone who voted for me to be part of the board and I hope
that this news does not disappoint you. I still love GNOME and
everyone involved in GNOME. That will never change!

I also would like to thank the members of the board for being
extremely understanding about my situation and making the process of
my departure from the team, very smooth. They are all very awesome
people who care deeply about GNOME.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali