Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Alexandre Franke

Name: Alexandre Franke
Affiliation: none

Foundation members,

Here's my candidacy for a second term as GNOME Foundation director.

As you probably know, I was appointed by the board to fill in for
Christian Hergert when he stepped down. Since I joined the board in
November, I have mainly worked on event organisation and reaching out
to people when the board needed information. I have also done some
research regarding programmes we could participate in.

If elected, I plan to keep working in this direction.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker