Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Andrea Veri

Name: Andrea Veri
Email: av gnome org
Affiliation: No Affiliation

Foundation Members,

this past year has been challenging for the Board of Directors - just
to remind the most demanding items: from the Groupon trademark infringement
handling to the Outreach Program for Women outsourcing to the Software
Freedom Conservancy - and I'm extremely proud to have had a chance to
contribute to the success of the GNOME Foundation providing my
feedback on both the legal and technical fields when issues arised.

I'm also glad to have served as the Secretary of the Board providing high
detailed meeting minutes, answering Foundation member's questions
privately and generally making sure the Foundation membership as a
whole was informed of what the Board was up to in a timely manner.

That said, I'm happy to announce my candidacy to the Board of
Directors for a second term.

--

Cheers,

Andrea