Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Candidacy - Tobias Mueller

Name: Tobias Mueller
EMail: tobiasmue gnome org
Affiliation: SAP

Dear Foundation,

I am throwing my hat in the ring for serving another term on the Foundation's
Board of Directors.

I have served on the Board of the GNOME Foundation for two years now and as I
enjoy my duties I would like to continue doing so. I promote Free Software and
GNOME wherever I can. I am regularly speaking at conferences and making contact
with new users, contributors, or other organisations that help us to advance
GNOME, spread the word about Free Software, and ultimately make the world a
better place.

I am running for the Board because I think I can be an asset in making GNOME
better. I think we need to restructure our Friends of GNOME programme to make it
cost us much less time or upgrade our Bugzilla instance. If elected, I would try
to steer resources towards those goals.

Happy voting,
  Tobi