GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2013 - The candidates

Dear Foundation Members,

I am glad to announce the following list of candidates for the Board of Directors:
   * Marina Zhurakhinskaya
   * Ekaterina Gerasimova
   * Sriram Ramkrishna
   * Andreas Nilsson
   * Emmanuele Bassi
   * Joanmarie Diggs
   * Max Huang
   * Tobias Mueller

Please see <http://vote.gnome.org/2013/candidates.html> for details.

You are invited to ask the candidates questions by sending them to foundation-list. But please try to avoid duplicates and bear in mind, that the candidates invest a lot of time answering questions, thus please be reasonable with the amount and scope of the questions. You might want to send your question to membership-committee gnome org instead, so that we can collect, sift and sort the questions before we send them out shortly after the ballots were sent. But again: if you feel the need to ask your question directly, please do so.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them at membership-committee gnome org or elections gnome org.

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,