GUADEC 2015 intent to bid for Italy, Udine

Here it comes my intention to bid for GUADEC 2015 to be held in Italy, Udine. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to send this email earlier before the timeline's expiration but the internet access is currently not working at all at the dormitories where I'm sleeping these days during GUADEC 2013.

I'm therefore asking to the Board and to the existing bidders if it would be possible for this intention to bid to be accepted even if the timeline itself has passed already.

Thanks in advance,

--
Cheers,

Andrea