2010 GNOME Boston Summit rooms confirmed

It took a while but we are now able to confirm we have rooms for the November 6 – 8  GNOME Boston Summit. For Saturday and Sunday we will be in the Tang Center[1] again (part of the Sloan School) in the same rooms as last year. Monday is a little trickier since class is in session. We may have a couple of rooms spread out on the campus. We are still working out the best options there but we will have rooms on Monday to hack in.

Please go to the 2010 Summit page[2] and tells us you are coming!

[1] http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=E51
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Boston2010

--
John (J5) Palmieri