Presenting the 2009 Q2 GNOME Quarterly Report
- From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- To: GNOME Foundation <foundation-list gnome org>, GNOME Advisory Board <advisory-board gnome org>, foundation-announce <foundation-announce gnome org>
- Subject: Presenting the 2009 Q2 GNOME Quarterly Report
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:51:52 -0600
Hi GNOME Foundation members and fans,
This is our first quarterly report. Please let us know if you find it useful!
these quarterly reports we want to focus on what the GNOME Foundation
and its members are doing, so most of the reporting is done by the
teams doing the work. (If you would like to contribute an update in the future, please let me know.) For example, in the quarterly report, you can learn how:
- our new system administration team is
already hard at work on projects like switching the version control
system to git,
- the bugsquad team closed 12,549 bugs in Q2,
- the release
team put out 2.26.0 and announced GNOME 3.0,
- the marketing team announced plans for a GNOME store, a press team and a GNOME 3.0 campaign, and
- our extended community raised $12,392 through Friends of GNOME!
Read about all this and more - our members have been busy working on a free desktop accessible for everyone!
big thanks to all the GNOME Foundation members, GNOME contributors and
our Friends of GNOME for a successful second quarter of 2009!
 Attached and at http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2009-Q2.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
] [Thread Prev