Re: Candidacy: Sara Khalatbari

Hello Sara,

thank you very much for running the elections. I am glad people like you
are going into it for several reasons.

Not only each reasons you mentioned are worth for the foundation and
Gnome in general, but you are representative of what I think we are
missing :
- people coming from an other place than North America or Europe (which
is a majority in the foundation, but a minority within the whole world).
It helps the foundation to understand more about communication and be
more efficient.
- you are new, we have new problems that elders can hardly understand
since they know everybody down there.
- you get things done, what you explain is only a little of what you can
get done. As you say, focusing on small steps but having it done, *is* a
value in every community.
- you value translation and documention in general which is exactly what
we need.

Good work ( because it is no luck ;) )!
Sebastien.