Co-option of Quim Gil to the board

Hi,

When Luis announced to the board that he wanted to resign [1] a couple
of weeks ago, the board discussed our options - referendum or co-option.
We felt that co-opting a new member onto the board, on the basis of the
election results last December, was the best way to select the newest
member of the board. Our decision was made easy by the fact that since
the election, this person has gone on to become a heavyweight in the
GNOME community in very short order.

So without further ado, I'd like to announce that the board has decided
to co-opt Quim Gil onto the board into the vacant position left by Luis
Villa, effective immediately. We're all sorry to see Luis leave the
board, but I have a feeling that this means we'll be hearing even more
from him in the future. I'd like to wish him all the best in his budding
legal career.

Welcome on board, Quim.

Cheers,
Dave.