Candidacy Nomination - Rhett Creighton

I have no corporate affiliations.  I am a Jr. undergrad student at MIT,
and I'd like to see Gnome succeed, like all of you.  If I win, I don't
promise to do a better job than most of you could do, but I do promise to
do it while eating a truckload of bananas.

Really, I want to use the position to impress
chicks^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hhelp guide the direction of Gnome toward
what I think will make it the ideal computing platform.

Hi ho!
Rhett