Usage of Bitstream Font in Game

Dear Sir/Madamn

We would like to use the Bitstream Vera Font in our game Overlord,(the font would be present on the disc)  which I understand is possible under the license?

We also have a question on the copyright notice/license.

Would it be sufficient if the following line is present on the legal page of the manual?

Bitstream Vera Copyright (c) 2003 by Bitstream, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bitstream Vera is a trademark of Bitstream, Inc.

Or would the full licence text need to be included? (this would take up an entire page in the game manual which is of a limited size)

Thanks in advance!

Lennart Sas

Triumph Studios B.V.

Phoenixstraat 66