Re: Latin font

As you might know, I've put Cyrillic fonts at http://kvota.net/fonts/
(there're all four Sans faces, and not-yet-finished Mono Roman face --
it's good enough for Serbian, but not for Russian).

I've also got anonymous CVS with SFD files for them, simply do:
 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs kvota net:/cvs/i18n co fonts/bepa

There're also some extensions for Slovak, but with some errors and
inconsistencies (requested by an user).

Daf has worked on extending Vera with support for Welsh (and some
other languages):
  http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/olwen/

We've been planning to merge our efforts for a while now, but somehow
always seem to not have time to do it. We've been considering using
Gnome CVS as well.

I guess we could use a leader here, and you sound like a good
candidate ;)

So, what do you think?

Cheers,
Danilo

Well, sure, I could be the leader if no one else volunteers.  Like I said, I’m only a very, very amateur font maker, as I’ve been just adding diacritics and making very few new letters, and taking shortcuts when I do.  Does anyone else want to make some glyphs, perhaps from Latin Extended-B, IPA, Greek, Cyrillic...?  Also like I said, I’m working on the Serif font, so if anyone else wants to work on a different font, let me know, but I’ve done quite a bit with this font already.  Hope to hear something good soon!

Regards,

Charles D. Smith