Latin font

Hey, this is Charles again.  I’ve been working on Vera Serif and adding lots of letters.  I’ve added ALL of Latin Extended-A, and O and U horn, and schwa (upper and lower case).  I’ll add more later to Latin Extended B and Additional, especially Welsh and Vietnamese letters.  If anyone wants to make letters for Vera Serif like Greek and Cyrillic, or anything else, I’d be glad to collaborate.  The only thing I’ve been doing is adding diacritics and making such letters as h stroke and eng.  Get back to me if you’re interested in collaborating on a single font file with all these characters.

Charles