Re: Final version of Bitstream Vera fonts and OpenOffice.org

I think so, but I'll have a better idea once I've gone over the fonts
and bug reports carefully with Jim Lyles; hopefully that will happen
this coming week.  So if you don't hear from me, check back with
me in a week, please...
                    - Jim

--
Jim Gettys