Final version of Bitstream Vera fonts and OpenOffice.org

Hi,

I would very much like to incorporate the final versions of the Vera fonts
into OpenOffice.org intime for its 1.1 release and maybe even hopefully
its betas.

I was wondering weather your timeframe is still march for the final release
of Bistream Vera fonts.

I have not been able to find any updates since the preliminary release and
none of the mirrors seem to have the font package anymore.

Any info you might provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Hendricks
Porting Co-Lead OpenOffice.org