Re: Bitstream Vera fonts rpm (fontconfig vers

Aaaarg!

This seems pretty broken (or do you have an obsolte fontconfig installed
in /usr/local?).  I get 2.1.94 when I as the version number from
either fc-list or fc-cache, that I installed earlier today from Keith's
latest tarball....

                      - Jim

--
Jim Gettys