Re: Link operation

On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 15:03 -0500, Erick Pérez Castellanos wrote:
Hi:

I'm wondering why there's no link operations at the Individual level
in folks ?

Because conceptually it’s the personas which get linked together.

What's the preferred way for me in contacts to link two or more
contacts the user has selected to link together ?

var personas = new HashSet<persona> ();
personas.add_all (individual1.personas);
personas.add_all (individual2.personas);
my_individual_aggregator.link_personas (personas);

I think this should below in folks, right ?

I don’t really think it’s necessary to add another API entry point and
documentation for those four lines of code.

I have just added some examples to the IndividualAggregator
documentation which cover linking and unlinking, though. Do you think
that’s enough?

http://git.gnome.org/browse/folks/commit/?id=046d75dba7fb82dd5894cc19e6270d4ce6a5e770

Philip

Cheers.